Friday, March 11, 2011

Puneeth Rajkumar: I need energy from Shivanna

Puneeth Rajkumar: I need energy from Shivanna Speaking to anchor Ramesh Aravind during the Silver Jubilee celebration of Shivarajkumar at Gayathri Vihaar Palace in Bengaluru, Puneeth Rajkumar said, 'My brother Shivanna is a source of energy, down-to-earth and I want his kind of energy in my life. His life is an open book.' When Geetha Shivarajkumar was interviewed she said, 'My better half is always in urgency to do things. He must give up the sense of urgency, otherwise he is Mr. Perfect.... I want him to be my husband in the next birth also.' Shivarajkumar's daughter Nivedhita said she likes her father in Inspector Vikram. His eldest daughter Nirupama sees no wrongs in her Papa. Ramesh Aravind appeared unchanged from his Doordarshan days when he used to anchor the programme 'Parichaya'. Raghavendra Rajkumar interviewed by Ramesh Aravind became an emotional saga. 'The most difficult days of Raghavendra and Shivanna with Puneeth were the 108 days of Dr. Rajkumar being kidnapped by Veerappan. Shivarajkumar looked like 'Appaji' to all of us. The happiest moment was when we saw Appaji after 108 days,' recollected Raghavendra. The entire interview revived some golden memories the entire Dr. Rajkumar family cherishes and which they love to share with their audience and fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

YourAdHere