Wednesday, June 15, 2011

RK is the willan in Avan Ivan





National award winning director Bala's much awaited film Avan Ivanis all set to grace theatres this Friday (June 17, 2011). Guess who is playing the role of villain in Avan Ivan? It's none other than RK of Ellam Avan Seyal fame.


"I was supposed to play a prominent role inNaan Kadavul but I couldn't do it. Later, when Bala offered me the role of a baddie in Avan Ivan, I accepted it immediately. I am looking forward to work with Bala again in future," RK said in a press meet recently.




RK in Avan Ivan
RK also said that the entire team has worked very hard for this film. In Avan Ivan, RK plays the role of a smuggler who transports meat to other states illegally.
To watch the press meet of RK, CLICK HERE!


tamil flim news from gallata.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

YourAdHere