Monday, June 13, 2011

'Duniya' Vijay receives 5 stitches on his left foot

Vijay receives 5 stitches








Known for taking high risks like Tiger Prabhakar of Kannada cinema actor 'Duniya' Vijay had a miraculous escape on the sets of ‘Chandya’ at Bagalkot on Sunday.











Luckily, only his left foot absorbed the impact of the fall’. Vijay after visiting the hospital getting five stitches covered the left foot carefully and participated in two hours of shooting for ‘Chandya’ that was earlier titled as ‘Bheema Theeradalli’.

I am on painkillers. I know the pain of the producers if it is told pack off. I don’t want to disturb the producer at any cost disclosed Vijay over telephone. This is not the first time I have several injury marks on my body. I have sustained everything.

At Banneraghatta shooting for ‘Devaru’ Vijay had a serious injury for his knee was the major one it may be recalled. He is reaching Bengaluru from Bagalkot for further treatment to his left foot.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

YourAdHere