Sunday, June 12, 2011

Reason : why Selva walked out of 'Viswaroopam'




Selvaraghavan has for the first time come out with an explanation as to what forced him to walk out of 'Viswaroopam', a mega project that he had planned with 'Ulaga Nayagan' Kamal Haasan.
"Whatever I do, I would like to concentrate 100 per cent on it.

When I found that I could not focus much on 'Viswaroopam' due to personal commitments, I had no other option than coming out of the project," he says.




Elaborating, the ace director says, "We initially planned to complete the film in one schedule. Later we decided to make it as a big project. Only at this point of time I found it difficult to accommodate myself in it."
"Because I am engaged and a girl is waiting for me.




For 'Viswaroopam', I should work for seven to eight months for pre-production work alone, which is not possible. That's why I am doing 'Irandam Ulagam', which is a quickie."

now is it s good reason....

tamil film

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Labels

YourAdHere